As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Face Coverings are mandated throughout the state of Virginia. Please visit the Virginia Department of Health website for more information about our local area.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning of meeting spaces
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
- Arrival Sanitation stations have been placed throughout the hotel in high “touch point” and traffic areas
- Housekeeping services are not available throughout stay once guest has checked into the room. Please visit the front desk for extra sheets, towels, blankets, etc.…
Amenities & Services
Please note that our hotel is currently under renovation with limited amenities and services.
- Fitness Center
Closed for Renovations
- Grand Ballroom
- Peninsula Ballroom
- Hampton University Ballroom
We understand that travel plans may change during these unprecedented times. We have updated our policies to a 24 hour Cancellation Policy for reservations. Should you have any questions about your booking, please contact us at 757-727-9700 or [email protected].