Hotel by Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia
Enjoy a wonderful family vacation at our hotel by Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA! Travel from country to country in this Europe-themed amusement park, one of the most beautiful theme parks in the U.S. For guests looking to visit both Busch Gardens and the popular Virginia Beach, the Hampton Marina Hotel is centrally located between both! Enjoy an excellent location and waterfront rooms at our hotel near Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
Drive 28 minutes or 26.5 miles to Busch Gardens.
- Take I-64 W toward Williamsburg / Richmond for 24 miles.
- Take exist 243A toward Busch Gardens Blvd.
Your Day at the Park
Fun for Everyone
Busch Gardens Williamsburg has it all, from roller-coasters to water slides, and animal conservation!
- Come face-to-face with animals at Eagle Ridge, Wolf Haven, and Highland Stables.
- Water Country USA boasts water slides, lazy rivers, and raft rides.
- Explore the different European-themed sections of the park through thrill rides and family roller-coasters.
Unleash your inner foodie at the Virginia Food & Wine Festivals, featuring professional chefs in action, river cruises, and beverage tastings of local craft beer, wine, and ciders.
Other popular events include Cool Days, Sizzling Nights every summer, Howl-O-Scream each October, and Christmas Town.
Book your stay today at our family-friendly hotel by Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia!